Stand-Alone Quartz Controlled Master Clock
Click Image to Enlarge
The ES-160E is a crystal-based Master Clock / Time Code Generator. The unit employs a temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) which provides the ES-160E with an accuracy of one second per month. Six .56" yellow LED's display the real time or date while the unit simultaneously generates several types of time code.
The dual battery backup provides a Coin Cell for backing up the User settings, and a Gel-Cell for a 4-hour operational backup. The ESE & ASCII outputs are operational when running on battery.
- SMPTE-LTC/EBU, ESE, ASCII (RS-232 & USB) Time Code Outputs
- 1 PPS (pulse-per-second) output
- 12 or 24 hour display
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time correction
- Dual battery backup (Coin-Cell & Gel-Cell)
- External Time Sync input
- Video input for SMPTE/EBU synchronization
- Configuration via RS-232 & USB
- NTP Output Port Option (RJ-45, IPv6)
- 1.75" Rackmount enclosure