GPS Master Clock
Click Image to Enlarge
The ES-102F is a GPS Master Clock/Time Code Generator. The unit receives accurate time and date information from Global Positioning System satellites and displays six digits of time (Hour, Minute & Second). Simultaneously, the ES-102F generates several types of time code including SMPTE/EBU LTC, ESE-TC90/TC89 (selectable), ASCII (RS-232C & USB) and a 1PPS signal. These outputs allow the ES-102F to easily interface with new or existing computers, automation and clock systems. A 12-channel receiver is employed that is capable of tracking up to twelve satellites simultaneously, although reception of only one is required for time data to be output. ESE's ES-102F offers an accuracy of better than 10nS, and is entirely self-setting. The unit provides an internal Coin Cell for backing up the GPS receiver time.
Software supplied with the ES-102F permits users to continuously update a computer's Windows' clock to the time available on the USB port. Other features allow the user to select SMPTE mode (DF, NDF, EBU & Real Time), offset the Time Zone displayed and output by the ES-102F and advance or delay the time output for various synchronizing purposes.
- 12-Channel GPS Receiver
- SMPTE-LTC/EBU, ESE, ASCII (RS-232 & USB) Time Code Outputs
- Universal Power Supply (90-264 VAC)
- Optional 10 MHz Reference Input - Option "EXT"
- Optional Rubidium Oscillator - Option "Rb"
- 1 PPS (Pulse-Per-Second) Output
- Front Panel Six Digit .56" Yellow LED Display
- Indoor/Outdoor Antenna and 16' Cable
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time Correction
- Time Zone Offset
- +/- 10 Second Offset
- Configuration via RS-232 or USB
- New PC Control Panel Software available via web download
- Coin-Cell GPS Time Backup
- Flash memory backup of user settings
- GPS Lock LED Indicator & TTL Output
- 1.75" Rackmount Enclosure