Time Code Reader
Click Image to Enlarge
The ES-979/9 is a remote display unit which will decode and display 9 digits of time(Day of Year, Hours, Minutes and Seconds). The ES-979/6 displays 6 digits of time (Hours, Minutes and Seconds). These units feature 7" high red LED displays and read from a source of IRIG (A, B, or E), NASA-36, XR3 or 2137 time codes and are housed in a wall-mount enclosure.
ESE is also accepting orders for the ES-979 in Green and Blue. Please call for pricing and availability of these colors.
- Reads IRIG (A, B, or E), NASA-36, XR3 or 2137 Time Codes
- 7.0" red LED displays with Brightness Control
- Error bypass ensures smooth readout when reading recorded code
- Wide range (100 mVPP-10 VPP) AGC input (terminal block input)
- Wall-mount enclosure
- DC power option
- Time Zone Offset
- Universal Power Supply (90-264 VAC)