GPS Master Clock/ NTP Time Server
Click Image to Enlarge
The ES-185F/NTP6 is a GPS Master Clock/Time Code Generator/NTP Time Server. The unit receives accurate time and date information from Global Positioning System satellites and supplies this data to the user in a variety of forms. A 12-channel receiver is employed that is capable of tracking up to twelve satellites simultaneously, although reception of only one is required for time data to be output. ESE's ES-185F/NTP6 offers an accuracy of better than 10nS, and is entirely self-setting. The unit provides an internal Coin Cell for backing up the GPS receiver time.
- 12-Channel GPS Receiver
- SMPTE-LTC/EBU, ESE, IRIG-B, ASCII (RS-232 & USB) Time Code Outputs
- NTP Output Port (RJ-45, IPv6)
- Supports Authentication
- Optional 10 MHz Reference Input - Option "EXT"
- Optional OCXO Oscillator - Option "OCXO"
- 1 PPS (pulse-per-second) output
- Front Panel nine digit .56" Yellow LED display
- Indoor/Outdoor Antenna and 16' cable
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time Correction
- Time Zone Offset
- +/- 10 Second Offset
- Configuration via RS-232, USB, Telnet or Embedded Web Page(Secure & Normal)
- New PC Control Panel Software available via web download
- Coin-Cell GPS Time Backup
- Flash memory backup of user settings
- GPS Lock LED Indicator and TTL output
- 1.75" Rackmount enclosure
The ESE NTP Test Tool is useful when troubleshooting NTP client to server connections. Using the tool is as simple as entering the NTP server name or IP address and clicking the "Query Time" button. For downloading instructions see the Download Software page.
GPS Application Notes