SMPTE / EBU Timecode Display
Click Image to Enlarge
The LX-453U is a microprocessor-based SMPTE / EBU Time Code display. The unit reads in both forward and reverse direction, from 1/20 to 10x play-speed. The unit features a .56" high yellow LED display and comes standard in a rugged black powdercoated aluminum desk-top case. The unit displays Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Frames, or may be switched to display User Bit digits.
If the ESE Time Code Output option is ordered, a rear-mounted DB-9 connector will provide access to the TC89™ output of Hours, Minutes and Seconds. Up to 100 slave units may be driven, up to 4000' away. If the RS-232 Output option is ordered, the Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Frames, User Bits and Flag bits are output once-per-frame using ESE Format "C", on the rear-mounted DB-9 connector.
- Reads SMPTE & EBU Time Codes
- Reads Time and User Bits
- .56" Yellow LED display
- Bi-Directional reading, 1/20 to 10x play-speed
- Error Bypass & Error Indicator
- Drop-Frame mode indicator
- "Hold" control
- Optional ESE or ASCII Time Code outputs
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available