Time Code-Driven Video Time & Date / Timer Inserter
Click Image to Enlarge
The LX-266U series is family of Time Code Readers / Inserters which decode ESE or SMPTE timecode and superimpose the Time and Date upon (an) Analog Video signal(s) looped thru the unit.
Models in the LX-266U series are available with one channel up to twelve channels denoted by the #1-12 after the last slash. Units that contain one to four channels have a 1.75" rackmount enclosure, and models with five to twelve channels have a 3.5" rackmount enclosure.
With the ease of on-screen programming, setting the LX-266U could never be easier. Settings include Size, Position, Brightness, Time and/or Date display and Mask Mode. Mask Mode enables the user to select between several types of background masks which include solid characters on video, solid characters on a solid mask, translucent characters on video or translucent characters on a translucent mask. Front panel Character Contrast and Mask Contrast potentiometers allow variations of black, white and gray. Specifying option "Text-USB" allows the user to add unique text insertion for each channel, up to 3 lines and as many as 30 characters per line via the USB interface and supplied software. Option "Text-NET" provides the same functions but adds an RJ-45 Ethernet port for configuration over a network.
- 1-12 Video Channels available
- Wide range (100 mVPP - 10 VPP) AGC input (BNC)
- Inserts Time and Date into Video (NTSC/PAL or optional S-Video)
- Switchable Background Mask, Keyed or Transparent display
- Characters and Background variable from Black to White
- Variable Character Size and Position
- Display Blanking function
- Battery Back-Up of Settings
- User Text option with USB and optional Ethernet interface
- Universal Power Supply (90-264 VAC)