HD/SD SDI Time Code Decoder & LTC Generator/NTP Server
Click Image to Enlarge
The HD-492/SD is an HD & SD SDI Timecode Decoder/Generator. The HD-492/SD accepts an SDI signal, decodes the RP-188 or D-VITC and produces either a SMPTE or EBU LTC output. Simultaneously, the unit produces an ESE timecode output which can be used to drive new or existing clock systems, and an NTP Time Server port. A selectable (reclocked or non-reclocked) SDI video loop output is also provided.
The HD-492/SD can also be used as a Translator/Time Code Converter (for shuttle speed applications) or can be jammed and used as a Generator (real-time applications). The HD-492/SD is also capable of transposing RP-188 or D-VITC User Bits into one of multiple different Date formats.
The HD-492/SD is easily configured using either the front panel controls or the front panel mounted USB port with the supplied PC software.
- Reads RP-188 or D-VITC Timecode from SDI Video
- Generates LTC (auto SMPTE/EBU selection)
- ESE TC90 Output for driving remote displays
- NTP Server Port
- Accepts All Common HD & SD SDI Signals
- Automatically detects SD or HD Format
- SDI Loop Output (Reclocking Selectable)
- LCD Status & Setup Display
- USB Port for Configuration from PC
- Universal Power Supply (90-264 VAC)