Airborne IRIG Time Code-Driven HD & SD SDI Video Inserter
Click Image to Enlarge
The HD-277/SD is an HD & SD IRIG Time Code Video Inserter housed in a ruggedized Airborne case. It is avalible with either 3 video channels (HD-277/SD) or 4 video channels (HD-277/SD/4) The unit reads IRIG-A, IRIG-B or IRIG-G in either AM or TTL(DCLS) formats. The IRIG time is inserted onto an SDI video signal. Additionally, up to 30 characters of user defined text may be inserted into the video. Two independent character windows are available and can be used to insert Time, Time + Milliseconds and/or User Defined Text. Ten different font sizes are available and the characters may be located anywhere on the video using the horizontal & vertical controls. Included font colors are Grayscale along with six solid colors (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue & Violet).
The unit is configured using the front panel mounted USB port with the supplied PC software which provides a user-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) used to configure the unit.
- Automatically detects SD or HD Format
- Passes embedded audio (HD mode only)
- Two Independent Character Windows
- Accepts All Common HD & SD SDI Signals
- 3 or 4 Independent Video Channels Available
- Inserts Time & Date onto SDI Video Signal
- Reads IRIG-A, B, or G Timecode in AM or TTL(DCLS) Formats
- Displays Time or Time + Milliseconds
- GPS option (IRIG-B output optional with GPS)
- 12-35 VDC Power Input