TIME SYNC MACHINE™ Master Clock
Click Image to Enlarge
The ES-911/TSM is a Stand-Alone (manually settable) Master Clock and Time Code Generator. The unit is specifically designed for a PSAP (Public Safety Answering Point) as a Master Clock and is capable of "Time Synchronizing" all components of a PSAP.
The unit displays six digits of time in either 12 or 24 Hour format and utilizes a Quartz timebase for high accuracy. Date information is also available on all time code outputs. The ES-911/TSM generates several types of time code - IRIG-B, IRIG-E, ESE, RS232C (both "Broadcast" and "Query" ports provided) and a 1PPS signal. These outputs allow the ES-911/TSM to synchronize and easily interface with equipment such as CAD, ANI / ALI Controllers, Voice Recorders and Radio Consoles that meet NENA Standards. The ES-911/TSM can also synchronize computers and other digital / analog clock systems.
Software is also supplied with the ES-911/TSM permitting the user to continuously update a computer's DOS or Windows clock to the time available on the "Broadcast" RS-232C output.
- IRIG-B & IRIG-E outputs
- RS-232C outputs (Broadcast & Query)
- RS-485 Broadcast output
- ESE Time Code output (TC90)
- 1 PPS output
- Loss of Power relay output
- IRIG Codes are switchable between Modulated and TTL
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time correction (may be disabled via internal switch)
- Optional 20 minute battery back-up (12 hours with display backup disabled)
- 6-Digit, .56" LED display
- Display switchable between 12 & 24 Hour format
- Rugged Rack Mount enclosure
- UL Approved power supply
- Simple operation & installation
- Digital, Video & Analog slave clocks available