Digital and Analog Clock
Click Image to Enlarge
The LX-5212U/NTP6-C is a 12" Digital and Analog Clock. The unit is designed to read and display time as received from an NTP server via an Ethernet connection. Six 1" high LEDs display hours, minutes and seconds. Simultaneously, 60 discrete LEDs simulate the "analog" sweep of the Second Hand. Twelve other discrete LEDs, located around the dial at 5-second increments, stay lit continuously and serve as reference indicators. Three Brightness controls allow the intensity of the three "sets" of LEDs to be set independently. The LED Second Hand may be configured in any one of three modes (Accumulate, Eliminate and Single) and is switchable on-the-fly. The unit may be configured for 12 or 24 hour display format. The LX-5212U/NTP6-C also provides a Time-Zone offset feature that adds a selected number of hours to the incoming time code value. Optional rack-mounting side flanges may also be specified. An external UL-approved Universal Power Supply is also available; when this option is ordered, the usual AC line & internal supply are eliminated. 90-264 VAC operation is standard.
- Silent Operation
- NTP Client Port (RJ-45, IPv6)
- Trailing, Leading and Single "Second-Hand" Modes
- Stand - Alone & Reader Modes
- Time Zone Offset
- 12" Dial, viewable to 35'
- One-Inch High Amber Digital Display (other colors available)
- Three Separate Brightness Controls
- Universal Power Supply (90-264 VAC)
- "UL" Power Supply Option available
- Simple Installation & "Hands-Off" Operation
- 12 Hour & 24 Hour Modes